Veteris is here to help with your insurance claims.
Thank you for having your pet’s health secured with insurance. This financial commitment helps veterinary medicine to provide the best care to your pet in any circumstances, whether during emergency consultation or regular appointment.
As pet’s owner and veterinary professionals, we can’t stress enough how this philosophy is a financial comfort for you and your four-legged friends and gives medical freedom for your veterinary surgeon from which your pet will benefit.
If you need some help filling a claim, here are some key points you need to bear in mind:
1. You have received a full invoice and a report of our intervention by email. If you didn’t receive any email, there are high chances it got lost in your junk folder. Worse, we might have the wrong email address!
2. Send the itemized invoice and the report sent to you to your insurer. They might request it directly, but in any case, it’s going to help.
3. The insurer might ask for our postcode. N10 3UG is the right answer to give here.
4. If a PDF form needs to be filled : just answer our email report and send it straight back to us. We will be delighted to help you with the process as quickly as possible.
5. Still having questions? Don’t hesitate to call us!