In these particular pandemic times, the Veteris team is closely following guidance from the Royal Veterinary College of Veterinary Surgeons, The British Veterinary Association, and of course the DH.
We have instituted some protocols to limit the exposure between houses and protect you and our team. Our aim is to respect barrier gestures, and therefore ensure your safety.
- It would be ideal if you could prepare an area where our Veteris practitioner might wash his hands with soap. If this is not available, we have hand sanitizer that will also be used between appointments.
- We will only be bringing the necessary equipment and tools with us to our examinations. Everything will be thoroughly disinfected after use with each patient.
- During the phone triage, we kindly ask that you warn us if you or a family member is sick, even if the signs are mild. If you have been quarantined after traveling or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please provide us with that information as well.
- It is very important that your cat requiring attention be confined to an enclosed room ahead of time. We will not be able to engage in our typical “kitty hunting” as we aim to limit exposure for our clients and staff.
- If you have multiple pets, we kindly ask to separate your pet requiring our care from the healthy ones minimising the risk of contamination.
- We will try our best in the given situations to keep the 2m distance between you and our team members recommended by the government
- To minimize virus transmission through indirect contact, we recommend contactless payment such as a credit card.